SESSION OF THE FORUM:
From left to right - a clockwise:
1.Prof. Juan José Padial, professor of history of the philosophy, Deputy dean of the Faculty of Philosophy at the University of Malaga, Spain
2. Prof. Lazar Koprinarov, Director of the Centre for Research and Dissemination of Political and Philosophical Ideas in SWU "Neofit Rilski"
3. Prof. Rita Serpitite, Director of the Centre for Religious Studies of the University of Vilnius, Lithuania
4. Prof. V. Markov, Department "Cultural Studies" SWU Neofit Rilski "
5. Assoc. Prof. Antoaneta Nikolova, Department of "Philosophy and Political Science, SWU" Neofit Rilski "
6. Dr. David Berokal, a law professor at the Faculty of Law at the University of Malaga, Spain
7. Prof. Miguel Ángel Asensio, professor of Philosophy of the Law at the Law Faculty of the University of Malaga, Spain
8. Prof. Maurizio Pagano, a professor of Philosophy of the Religion at the University of Piedmont, Italy
9. Assoc. Prof. Kamen Lozev Department "Philosophy and Political Science" at SWU "Neofit Rilski"
10. Harris Papoulias, Greece, PhD student at the University of Piemonte
11. Prof. Anani Gutiérrez, Catholic University in Arequipa, Peru
12. Prof. Jacinto Chosa, professor of Philosophical anthropology at the University of Seville, Spain, Director of the International seminar "Three cultures, three religions”